Finding the right home involves doing research and asking the right questions.
Make sure you get the answers to these important FAQs.
1. What’s my total budget?
2. Is the home in a flood zone or prone to other natural disasters?
3. Why is the seller leaving?
4. What’s included in the sale?
5. Were there any additions or major renovations?
6. How old is the roof?
7. How old are the appliances and major systems?
8. How long has the house been on the market?
9. How much have other homes sold for in the neighborhood?
10. Are there any health or safety hazards?
11. What’s the history of past insurance claims?
12. What are the neighbors like?
13. How is the neighborhood?
14. Are there any problems with the house?
15. How much will I pay in closing costs?
In addition to answering these questions for you, I can help you navigate today’s competitive market so you don’t miss out on your dream home. Give Gary a call today to get started.